maandag 15 september 2014

The Leather Issue part II Splurge vs Steal

(Faux) Leather is such a nice texture to add to your outfit. It makes it all that more interesting. Especially when it ain’t the most common piece, a leather jacket.

Wearing leather skirts, shorts and pants are a real challenge to some! I love wearing leather bottoms but I do not find many loving people in my inner circle…

There are so many versions out there! To start with faux and real leather.
I could present you all kind of types but lets stick to 1 particular item: jogger pants. My current favorite ^_^

If you’d like to try it out, I present to you:



Yep, many brands have them. From faux to real. Cheap to very expensive. Designer to Low street end.



My selection:

If you want to splurge, you can buy the real stuff at ASOS for € 398.10

If you wanna have a steal, my go to shop is H&M for € 24,99

Are you up for the challenge?

I certainly were again today!



To keep it kind of simple on a Monday, add some Hot PINK Stiletto’s and lips, sporty chic tee and a comfy flannel shirt. All black, white and grey…

Got a Sporty Spice compliment (?) and a “yep, we already thought so this weekend but now I’m sure! Iggy Azalea definitely looks like you! Ha! What a wonderful Monday morning that was…

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten