woensdag 15 oktober 2014

The Animal Issue: Wish List

Animal Prints are once again big this fall. How could it not?!? Having half a zoo in my closet already but when is enough enough? ^_^ Never?!? 😎

Wish Lists aren't just for Christmas &
Bdays, they deserve to be a weekly thing...

It's a pretty gorgeous list this week! Even if I say so myself...



• Zebra Coat: Naf Naf - € 110
It was love at 1st sight! It is hanging in my closet, calling my name on the (almost) daily ;)

• Pink Leopard Sneakers: Naf Naf - € 70
🎶 Oh My God, look @ those sneakers!
They are so amazing!
Step 1: drooling over them every single day.
Step 2: trying them on & they fit perfectly.
Step 3: buying them OBVS! But not immediately...

• Leopard Pants: H&M - € 14,99
🎶 But 1st, let me make a confession!
Guilty of a fashion crime. I bought some pants (leopard print that is!) and they do not fit the way I want them to. But the print was so totally what I was looking for since a couple of years...
If I only saw those pants first because they are high waisted! And the print ain't that bad neither. If they do cross my path...

• Leopard Belt: ASOS - € 18,56
Balmain is my all time favorite designer and this belt is SO 100% inspired! How many times could I possibly fall in love in 1 day?!? With clothing that is of course ;)

• Leopard Bag: ASOS - € 48,57
I'm totally crushing on the Drew Bag from Chloé since I saw him for the 1st time hanging on Song of Style's arm during PFW. This bag is also 100% inspired! And luckily for me affordable :) it's a must have!

Like what you see? 😍

Miauw!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten