zaterdag 25 oktober 2014

The Bag Issue: Drew by Chloé

There are 2 types of men.
• Boob-lovers
• Ass-lovers

Which leads to 2 types of women ☺️
• Shoe-addicts
• Bag-addicts

I'm neither of them. I'm the 3rd type. Shoes AND Bags! Only since recently so I discovered. I have over a 100 pair of shoes but "only" 20 (I guess) bags. I've always been the shoe lover and my sister the bag lover. Perfect combo right. But since a couple of months I'm also into bags. A fashion bisexual! 😃



The bag I'm drooling over is a Chloé Bag. The Drew Bag. It is perfection. I saw it for the very 1st time on Aimee Songs instagram during Paris Fashion Week.



It comes in 2 sizes but of course I would want the biggest bag. I tend to carry a lot of stuff with me...



It also comes in a big range of monochromes and bicolors. But who wants those when there are also animal prints available?!?
I want the half "leopard" half beige one. True love! Although the leopard one itself ain't that bad neither. And some bicolored ones... Couldn't I just want all of them?!? Selfish me...

Putting it on the Christmas Wish List! A girl can only dream right? 😎

Are you a shoe or a bag lover?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten