vrijdag 31 oktober 2014

The Halloween Issue: Last Minute Ninja

Halloween is so cool! I wish belgian people loved it as much as the americans do. Dressing up once a year, what's not to like?!?

I went to a halloween party 3 years ago. Yep, sad story. And I had this very last minute costume idea. A ninja!



It is the most easy outfit ever and for sure every one has the necessities hanging in its closet.



What I completely forgot was a weapon. Very important! (Or did the killer heels count?) Because they all thought I was a moslima...

So if you don't have a costume yet, get yourself some black leggings, black turtle neck, some boots, a weapon (broomstick?) and something to cover your head. I tied a black T-shirt around my head...

Happy halloween lovelies!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten